I am a YouTube enthusiast. I like learning everything there is to know about the platform and that is why I have decided to start bloging about it I'd like to write about changes when I see them and I would also like to share my knowledge on different things about the platform in the shape of YouTube tips. These you can find under the category 'YouTube Tips'.
These days YouTube is rolling out a lot of changes as you may know. You can have a look at their page here summing everything up if you'd like! Youtube changes
These changes include:
- Night Mode (FINALLY)
- New design on channel home pages
- New design on video watch page
- On mobile you will now see a "Suggested channels" tab
- And more!
They also changed their logo, which was explianed to be more practical across their platforms.
Thank you for reading!
Daniel out ^-^
Things are starting to happen. School started about two weeks ago and I've been trying to get ahead to make myself more able to spend time on my NirthPanter stuff. As of now I am remaking my guide template and trying to make everything more efficient so I can make more and better quality content for everyone. Today I've done a couple changes to nirthpanter.net which you can see below. There have been a whole bunch of updates since my first post!
UPDATES at nirthpanter.net
- The HOME page has a new look with less, but more precise elements
- BLOG has now replaced the SOCIAL page which is now under MORE
- BLOG has a new profile image, my flavor text is now 'Graditude is key'
- I'M NEW has been close to totally rebuilt. It now contains a paragraph of what my goal is. My Best videos playlist is now under the goal section and a twitch widget has been added as well. Answers under the FAQ has been slightly updated and is now under the I'M NEW page
- The count down for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon is now under SHOP which has has a new background color under the top of the page explaining Affiliate Links
UPDATES in general
- New layout in guides will shortly come to life
- Patrons can now have the option to fire off a monthly 'I've been a Patron for (number) months!
- If you purchase anything from the NirthPanter profile on Teepublic during a livestream a notification will appear
- When people subscribe on YouTube a notification will appear
[LAST EDITED: 6:02 PM GMT+2 27.08.17]
Discord now has the three unique emojis as shown in the picture! Patreon has had some major changes. There is now a single tier and new rewards. I want Patreon to be a place for people to support towards more and better quality content for everyone. Patrons are therefore someone who should be thanked by everyone, no matter what they want to contribute with as for amount.
UPDATES across all NirthPanter accounts
- Discord now has three emojis
- Patreon has had major changes. This includes a single tiers and new rewards
The Pokemon explained series has now gotten new titles, descriptions and tags! I wouldn't make a post like this for any little change like that, but this is no little change. After spending 250 to 300 hours making the 7 first videos I am happy that I finally, almost a year after I begun working on it, found a way I liked the titles to be as well as the descriptions. The top section of the description now has a long summary of what the video is about and the rest of the description is now just in general a lot a lot a lot better. I am happy with that and excited to make some new episodes for the series sometime!
UPDATES on YouTube
- Pokemon Explained now have updated titles, descriptions and tags. Hopefully this will help with the discovery of these videos.
Be your very best, until next time!
Recently I've been spending some time thinking and redoing a lot of my graphics, in fact, I am trying to rebrand the channel. The new graphics and layouts will likely be live everywhere within two months, but you can see some of them now already. Especially here on the website. I want to make a shift in the general atmosphere in my content and also how I present myself and my channel to my viewers in the videos themselves, as well as everything around the videos. I've made a new NPC logo and I want to make that a t-shirt design in not too long. I am playing around with some soft colors and relaxing pictures and some neat new music to use in videos and I think these changes will be good for the time coming. The past time I've also learned a whole lot when it comes to SEO, decsription structure, general YouTube facts and tips and best practises and also in design. I am excited to see everything put together. I have also bought a new HD webcam so that you can see me more and also a new stand for my microphone (this I am very happy for as the other one was so used up it was about to fall apart - even with some first-second-third-and-fourth-aid with duck tape). Right now I am just hoping my microphone did not break when I tried carrying it with me when I left home for the summer, as I had it in my bag and my bag flipped down from the counter :'( Anyways, thanks for reading and be your very best, until next time :) Daniel out
UPDATES on NirthPanter.net
- Welcome (IMAGE)
UPDATES in general
- New HD webcam
- New microphone stand
- I am working on design and rebrand and have learned a lot about SEO, YouTube and design.
I am a 20 year old content creator from Norway. I like YouTube, video editing and Pokémon. I believe Graditude is key.