Things are starting to happen. School started about two weeks ago and I've been trying to get ahead to make myself more able to spend time on my NirthPanter stuff. As of now I am remaking my guide template and trying to make everything more efficient so I can make more and better quality content for everyone. Today I've done a couple changes to nirthpanter.net which you can see below. There have been a whole bunch of updates since my first post!
UPDATES at nirthpanter.net
- The HOME page has a new look with less, but more precise elements
- BLOG has now replaced the SOCIAL page which is now under MORE
- BLOG has a new profile image, my flavor text is now 'Graditude is key'
- I'M NEW has been close to totally rebuilt. It now contains a paragraph of what my goal is. My Best videos playlist is now under the goal section and a twitch widget has been added as well. Answers under the FAQ has been slightly updated and is now under the I'M NEW page
- The count down for Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon is now under SHOP which has has a new background color under the top of the page explaining Affiliate Links
UPDATES in general
- New layout in guides will shortly come to life
- Patrons can now have the option to fire off a monthly 'I've been a Patron for (number) months!
- If you purchase anything from the NirthPanter profile on Teepublic during a livestream a notification will appear
- When people subscribe on YouTube a notification will appear
[LAST EDITED: 6:02 PM GMT+2 27.08.17]
I am a 20 year old content creator from Norway. I like YouTube, video editing and Pokémon. I believe Graditude is key.